View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 09:28 AM
WeBuiltThePyramids
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
If it was intended to be a plug, it seems to have been a bit sloppy. It didn't really do a good job of showing what the show is really like. But it worked out well for Sly, and that's the most important thing. He's a big step closer to the Megan Dodd Pediatric Wing.
I think it was sloppy regardles. Partly because of the inaccuracies in the game (unless it was a special show, in which case they would have said it was, there are not $100,000.00 games), and mostly because they were building it up so much and then it was just like three minutes of the episode. I realize they couldn't, like, do an entire episode of Price is Right (though how fun would it have been for the team to be running around behind the scenes of the episode trying to solve something?) but it felt like they were obligated to do it for some reason and got it over with in as little time as possible. And they could have thrown in some math and science - like showing Sly spinning the wheel and knowing just how much force to apply to the wheel based on the weight and circumference to spin the dollar, and stuff like that, but they didn't. Just boom, it's over.