View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 09:01 AM
Musickat18
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Thanks for adding me Petra. Btw, would it be okay if I add some more arts or graphics to the OP?

I can't believe I'm so late to this fandom but I'm really enjoying the show. I didn't expect that I'd love it so much. I might be dropping by this thread as often as I can because I finally have my OTP on the show.

I really like it though I think S5 is darker than all of the Tennant episodes.

Me too. I've binge-watched S5 since Sunday so I'm done now. Considering Rory died in a dream 2 episodes ago, I find it annoying that he died again. I'm about to watch the CS later. And then taking a break to watch all my other shows before I continue on to S6 next week.
New fans are always fun. It's the kind of show that when you describe it to people they think you're weird for liking it. But I've gotten many a friend into the show and they all have gone bananas for it.

Amy/Rory were definitely my OTP on the show (see my signature. ) I really liked 10/Rose too, but Amy/Rory beat them out.