View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Laleb
Dedicated Fan

Come to think of it, I agree with you Lindsey. She could have gone back and forth between London and LA. I don't know why I had thought Marvel gave her time off to campaign for the Oscars But it would be such a bummer if her scenes in Doctor Strange are so limited and they have been all wrapped by December because I don't think she's been back there since then.
I think Rachel was the only cast member of to attend all the big award shows during the season. She started with the Golden Globes and attended all the others except BAFTA (which is in fact another bummer about Doctor Strange shootings ) And all these award shows, except the Golden Globes, had taken place after her Best Supporting Actress nomination. Maybe that's why they decided to make her attend more events and screenings in LA. I remember how frustrated we were when she couldn't attend the premiere in New York because she was working in London.

That article was so enlightening but a bit depressing in my opinion. Can you believe how hard it actually is to get an Oscar?! Even harder than you'd imagine it to be Anyhow, it's all water under the bridge now for Spotlight They did it!

And that tweet is EVERYTHING! Academy Award Winner Best Picture: Spotlight!