View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 08:14 PM
amemoryIcanuse
New Fan

Can I be added here too? Sara is so hilarious and endlessly adorable. I want to adopt her, make her my surrogate little sister, and put her in my pocket.

And Frankie is very much a fave of mine. After having caught up with seasons 13 and 14 AFTER watching Next Class, I felt underwhelmed. Next Class did not do Frankie (or Sara) justice, despite there's so much potential to be mined there. I kept thinking, with Miles' anxiety and Hunter's anger, I thought we'd get some kind of depression storyline with Frankie because it felt inevitable. Then came the relationship drama, which...meh...while the writers aren't insinuating that Frankie can only be happy if she has a boyfriend, this arc can so easily be interpreted as such since we never got to the core of why she was so down -- her heartbreak over Winston, notwithstanding, IMO (there's something deeper there). Though, I very much enjoy the chemistry (subjective) between Sara and Ehren. Hopefully these next 10 episodes explore more of her psyche separate from what they'll be developing between her and Jonah. In the way that I feel Ana Golja completely transforms into Zoe (with no trace of Ana), Sara gives so much of herself to Frankie, it feels almost effortless. The way they approach their roles is so different to me, but they both elevate the work.

Sara and Sarah are precious, and I'd watch their reality show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
She does get along with everyone (well, maybe not Muazana)
Really? They seem to get along just fine from what I've observed... And I kind of love that apparently Sara ships Frankie and Zoe. (I'm clearly biased)