View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 10:02 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

lmao...my guy characters would get along with him. The fictional characters need to say how they got here, what they can offer and how they feel about things. My characters don't need to,except for Laurel. I figured it out, though. I have to edit her profile.

Name: Laurel Lance, aka The Black Canary
Job: D.A.(Nicole, correct me if I'm wrong).
Skills: Her "Canary Cry" makes her stand out from the rest of Team Arrow. While the others really on Arrows or guns, Laurel uses Tonfas and Billy Clubs. She uses a device that emits a sonic scream she calls the "Canary Cry".
Bio: In 2046, Star City is in ruins. Laurel is no longer the D.A.,as things have largely become lawless. She's astonished to see her little sister, who hasn't aged the day. Laurel wants to help prevent their city from being ruined and Sara convinced their captain Rip Hunter, to let them. ON their way to the Waverider, Laurel walks through an invisible breach in the time-space continuum. She finds herself climbing out of a hole in a place that looks a lot like Star City. Laurel tried to lay low,but one night, she saw a woman about to get raped. When she saved the woman, she got a look at the attackers' faces. They had yellow eyes and gave her a cold, robotic warning. Her heroics were caught on camera and she was shipped off to an FBI facility. She didn't need to be coerced and insisted on letting her help. She was relived when she was released, but shocked when she found out that Barry Allen had vouched for her. She felt less alone,but questioned where they were. She doesn't buy the Earth 3 explanation and hears some of her new co-workers snickering.

Laurel has been partnered up with a fellow lawyer who's here because he wants to make sure that his best friend doesn't get taken advantage of. While she likes Luka well enough,something about him seems off. He projects a persona similar to Oliver before he was on the island,it seems like he's lying or has an ulterior motive. She agreed to be his roommate since she has no identity yet,but it only makes her more suspicious of his behavior.

PB: Katie Cassidy

Taken By: Against_all_odds

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 02-23-2016 at 10:23 PM