View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 10:05 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
A new report from the set of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them reveals that future wife of Newt Scamander, Porpentina Goldstein, was in fact an American Auror who apparently lost her job sometime around the beginning (or before) of the film. She would have worked alongside Colin Farrell's character Percival Graves, who himself is still a powerful Auror working for MACUSA.

The report highlighted the different styles of the two Goldstein sisters - Tina, played by Katherine Waterston; and Queenie, portrayed by Alison Sudol. Oscar-winning costumer designer Colleen Atwood shared her process of creating the 1920s-inspired coats and dresses for the two.

‘Well,’ she says. ‘Tina had been an Auror. She’s fallen out of that world but I still wanted her to have the feeling of that world. So I gave her an overcoat that’s a little bit loose like an Auror’s coat, but made of more ordinary fabric, as though she’d downgraded from that spectacular leather silhouette of the Aurors. Right from the start, I saw her in soft, cooler colours and warm greys, those sort of tonalities.’
'Fantastic Beasts' Tina Goldstein is a fallen American Auror, new report on costumes - SnitchSeeker.com

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.