View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 08:23 AM
chemshipper
Dedicated Fan

I loved the episode. Klayley, Haylijah, Kolvina were represented.

Klaus. Klaus. I wanted you to be throttled for hurting Freya in that beginning scene. You redeemed yourself with what you said after everyone was more or less safe. You tried to help Hayley and Cami to deal with their respective grief issues by having them bond with each other. Saving Elijah and Freya, kudos. Most importantly for my shipper heart, that you told Hayley that it is no longer your job to protect Cami is a plus. Klaus building another toy for Hope, awwwww.

I tolerated Cami in this ep. I think it is due to the fact of female bonding. I miss Hayley/Rebekah dynamic. I liked the previous Hayley/Davina scenes. I just think this part is sorely lacking in the show. Cami tried to save Hayley. I give her props for that.

Hayley. Giving up her husband's heart in order to save her own was serious. She has a daughter so she came to the only conclusion. That his heart was stolen, I felt for her. Her helping Cami is a plus. I miss female bonding on this show. Can we just stop with people trying to pull her heart out? How many times has it been? Please give her a little angst reprieve.

Marcel. I loved you until the very end when it was shown that you stole Jackson's heart. Why not just ask Hayley? Otherwise, you showed you were a great friend. I respect that. Loved your bond with Davina.

Freya. Poor thing. Emotionally bruised by a brother, shot by his crazy ex, buried alive. It just wasn't your day. Happy to see your in one piece.

Aya. Somebody do something to her already. You went after Hayley. No. You made a deal with Aurora in the end. No. I love the actress who portrays her.

Aurora, crazy. I cannot wait for her comeuppance even though I understand where she is coming from. I love the actress. Back to Aurora. You shot Elijah. You shot Elijah. No. You shot Klaus. Since this was before he made amends with Freya I said good. Afterwards, no.

Elijah. Strong, stable, caring. I love him. His facial expression after Klaus let go of the cop was priceless. When he said "that's not what I meant,"that killed me. I loved DG's expressions.

Davina/Kolvina. Perfection. I wish she listened to Kol. Aya and that coven are nothing good. I hope Kol can come back permanently. I loved her scene with Marcel. Nice friendship.

I truly liked the episode. Next week looks like a doozy. The originals should just sat away from covens that deal with water. Nothing good comes from that.