View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 06:18 PM
degausser
Master Fan

Briala doesn't know he's Kylo Ren.

I'll be back to edit a photo in.

Name: Briala Lovheys
Job: Server in the cafeteria
Opinion on Kylo Ren and Matt: Briala is understandably utterly terrified of Kylo Ren, but a girl can't help but kind of dig the breathy deep voice behind the black helmet. That Matt guy though? Looks like a six-year-old gave him his haircut.
Bio: None of Briala's acolades are her own, the notoriety of the Lovheys name belonging entirely to La'yola Lovheys, the bodyguard of a famous Galactic Corsair. While her mother was busy raiding the galaxy, Briala, her brother and father lead a largely banal life on the planet of Brentaal IV. When her brother was selected to join the Imperial Cadets at the age of nine, Briala, not wanting to be left behind, attempted to do the same. A heart murmur prevented her from doing so. She has gotten along doing the odd job here and there, but when her brother, now a Stormtrooper, was selected to work under Captain Phasma on the Starkiller Base, she applied for a position on the crew. Cafaeria server was the only thing she was qualified for.

Last edited by degausser; 02-19-2016 at 08:22 PM