View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 03:16 PM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

There's no way it's Donna who dies- she's not a big enough character for all this hype, it's not a Jewish grave, Oliver wouldn't need a moment alone at Donna's grave while Felicity waits elsewhere (wheelchair or not though it's looking like she could be healed in the flash forward), Oliver would be way more concerned about Felicity if it was Donna, Felicity wouldn't have been able to hold it together like that if it was her mother, she'd be so much more distraught and falling apart not worrying about vengeance and I think regardless of their relationship status I think she'd just want Oliver to comfort her if it was her mother, something like your mother dying would make all tension fall away at least for the time being. Also Barry didn't stick around to see Felicity he was only there to see Oliver and then he left after being very concerned with Oliver's wellbeing and didn't stop to check on Felicity's. Nothing about the flash forwards fits it being Donna at all imo. And I don't think the daddy reference in any way indicated her not being around, she was just singing Oliver and Olicity's praises and foreshadowing the William stuff and probably future Olicity babies. Plus Papa Smoak will return at some point and I'm sure they want Donna around for that. They especially aren't going to kill her before we have a chance to see her and Papa Smoak meet again.

Also Lance is just way way way too obvious at this point. Now DD has actually tried to kill him. I just don't think they are going to kill off such an obvious predictable choice. No shock or buzz there.

But anyway Quentin and Donna were so sweet last night! I loved their stuff! Loved Felicity helping them find their way back to each other too! Much SmoakNLance cuteness last night!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote