View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 01:03 AM
Maud&Danny
Master Fan

Quote:
"Without Clarke, Bellamy doesn’t function as well. Clarke doesn’t function as well without Bellamy. The complete each other in a really nice way. She’s the brain and he’s the heart. Without one, the other doesn’t survive. Together, you’re awesome. Together, you’re going to be okay. But individually I think they’re not as strong as they are when they’re together. Really a great partnership […] I think that’s largely where the Clarke/Bellamy ship comes from, is that they’re so good together. They compliment each other in so many ways. And there’s a great chemistry between the actors, obviously as well. But, they’re a team. But that’s what you want in a good partnership, romantically as well. I understand where that comes from. It’s just not been the story yet."

If I hear the word "yet " one more time

So both Clarke and Bellamy are going ti miss an episode this season. Interesting! Also, while I love that he said about Bellamy, I was hoping he could have shut up and talk about something else at one point. Cause tht was a full on Bellamy podcast

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy