View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 04:11 PM
scarletspuffyfan
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
thanks for those!!

I'm so pumped for this next episode... Do you guys think they will find E1 Barry and return to E1 by mid episode?? seems like a lot may be happening over on E1 as per promo...

I love that Iris will start to question things but also kind of bummed it takes her seeing all these other versions of them first,.... I'd like them to let her feelings appear for herself not b/c destiny tells her so...
yeah, that was kinda my concern too...it almost seems like she's just going to cave in to all these "destiny" scenarios, rather than realizing that she loves Barry on her own. although, i guess she already did that in Out of Time, but of course she doesn't remember that either.

i wonder if the writers just can't figure out another situation that would trigger her own feelings. they didn't want it to be jealousy, so the Patty thing was useless to this whole storyline (although in reality, that probably should have been what triggered it, if Iris does have feelings deep down).

the other scenario would be the same thing that happened before, a life or death emergency situation- at this point they should probably just go ahead and do that again, so we can get there with her.

But i still think having Barry tell her about their kiss and her confession in the other timeline would be a lot more meaningful in getting her to this realization, because then she would know that it really was HER who already did this and felt this way, and that she would have left Eddie for Barry anyway, way before he died.