View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 03:23 PM
ParsD
Addicted Fan

New Candice interview.

Quote:
TVLINE | What can you tell us about Earth-Two’s Barry that we don’t know yet?

I don’t know that I can tell you anything that you don’t already know, but he’s absolutely adorable! [Laughs] He’s absolutely adorable. And it’s sweet because he and Iris are just complete opposites. He’s a bit more reserved and conservative and buttoned-up, and she’s quite aggressive and I’d say even very sexual and proactive….. It’s nice to see how these two opposites really attract on Earth-Two. [This week], you’ll see that Earth-Two Barry, while he is very nerdy and shy and a bit reserved, kind of rises to the challenge. He wants to work alongside his wife to go find Earth-One’s Barry, even though he’s terrified. He wants to do this for Iris and show her that he’s got her back.
Why can't we keep E2 Barry?

Quote:
TVLINE | Might the events on Earth-Two ultimately have an effect on Earth-One’s Barry and Iris?

Yes — in the sense that there’s almost a seed planted, at least for Iris. This idea that they are married on Earth-Two and supposedly married in the future makes Iris start to wonder if maybe they are truly destined to be together.
So E1 Barry definitely tells her they were married. I guess the way she's put it, about them being destined no matter where does make it a huge thing...still wish she knew about the deleted kiss though.

Quote:
TVLINE | Meanwhile, back on Earth-One: What is Iris up to?

This is the introduction of Scott Evans (played by Tone Bell), her new editor at Picture News, and he’s very anti-Flash. He wants Iris to write a piece on how The Flash may not be the hero everyone thinks he is, which is quite the conflict for her, so she kind of negotiates with him: “Instead, what if I write a piece about this other Flash that’s out there fighting Geomancer?” So she heads over to S.T.A.R. Labs to talk to Jay and Caitlin to try to write a piece about him instead. All the while, they get into the thick of the terror that is Geomancer.
Haha, I love this. Should be fun to see her at STAR, interacting with Jay/Cait...also she'll probably be there for when Barry and others get back.