View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 01:41 PM
brave princess
Master Fan

Kenni, you have family in UT, right? Are you still seeing that guy there? It does get annoying when friends and family are supportive when you're trying to make a big change like moving to a different state. Before I moved to NYC, there were so many people that were like "Why do you want to move there? It's too expensive, it's cold :blahblah:" I've been here a year this weekend and I couldn't be happier about my decision. It was the right one for me.

You're moving AND traveling to another country all in the same week, Lisa? I understand why you're a bit stressed over it. I always get nervous about having connecting flights b/c when I went to the Dominican Republic a few years ago, my suitcase with all of my clothes didn't make it for 2 days. Luckily, all my undergarments, swimsuits, PJs and hygiene products were in the suitcase that did make it. Also I was staying in one spot which made it easier to get it to me.

That's so exciting that you're going to Italy! This is your first time, right? I LOVE Tuscany and could spend an entire month just exploring all of the towns.

And it's new thread time...

http://www.fanforum.com/f34/off-topi.../#post85047469
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara

Last edited by brave princess; 02-13-2016 at 01:46 PM