View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 11:18 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

I gotta be honest and say there are times I wonder, "What if Stefan and Bonnie got trapped together in 1994." ... only because I think their friendship would be 1000x more powerful than Damon's and Bonnie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
I agree with you Kat has amazing chemistry with every cast member and I especially like her chemistry with Paul because it seems just so natural.
Definitely agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU/MSW-94 (View Post)
You know I went back and re-watched Seasons 1-5 in the past few months, and re-watching the earlier episodes, I started noticing how Bonnie had amazing chemistry with most all of the males. I never got into Stefan/Caroline romantic pairing. I loved them as BFF's, but I can't get behind Steroline. My fave pairing is pre-vampire Elena/Stefan, but I would have bought a Stefonnie pairing on the show if done with taste.
I agree with you on everything there. Stefan/Elena was beautiful before she turned to a vampire and it seems like any feelings she had for him went away.
Stefan/Caroline I thought had amazing chemistry during Season 2, and then I didn't really feel it anymore probably mid-Season 4.

Stefan/Bonnie could've have been so much more with better writing.