View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 06:57 AM
chemshipper
Dedicated Fan

I do not like Cami. I can understand she does not want to live in fear any more. She died because she was powerless and a pawn. Stealing from a baby, no. Gouging someone's fresh grief, no. Taking the one thing that can kill an original and then Marcel, Josh, Stefan, Damon can die, no. Klaus said it perfectly at the very end. You could have trusted him as he had trusted you.

I loved Elijah and Marcel working together. I should have known when Elijah made the comment questioning that Aya would choose strength over cunning he had something up his sleeve. Now Marcel at least can watch out for Davina.

Now two of the witches of the Strix coven betrayed Aya. I think Ariana gave Marcel the loyalty card as she knew he is a double agent. When she said she is released right before Elijah killed she said it in a relieved way. Tonight's Strix witch gladly betrayed Aya for her freedom. Too bad she sided with Aurora. Aurora has the Strix infiltrated brilliantly. How can they compete with that?

I liked Davina and Ariana. I hope Ariana can help her bring Kol back.

I liked Vincent trying to get Cami to see reason. I think he is the only New Orleans witch that thinks things through logically and does not act on grudges or raging feelings. I like him as a character.

Hayley, in that brief scene, showed she is still grieving and pissed that Cami took the one thing that comforts Hope. I don't like Cami. I hope she nails Cami in the future for this.

Klaus was Klaus. The best thing about you was when you left Cami in her apartment with that parting line that she could have trusted him. I fear that one of Rebekah's "truth" bombs is true. Any woman that Klaus or Elijah brings in the family ends up trying to destroy them.

Overall, I like the twists and turns. The promo music is creepy yet fits so well. I love the music this show chooses.

Spoiler:

Last edited by chemshipper; 02-13-2016 at 07:06 AM