View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 05:20 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
^^I don't see how the lionheart has anything to do with Clarke though. Also, I have to disagree about the inequality part on the title, it was meant to show that he'd do anything for her, that's why he's her knight. And he still is when you about it. Sky Leaders, I don't agree with cause we could say the same about Abby and Kane...Rebel Leaders could work though it does seems like they're at the head of the resistance or something

I really think we should see more episodes to see if it gives us other ideas.
Lionhearted equals bravery on Clarke's part (to me) but yeah like I said, that one is a little out there. We'll have to agree to disagree on the Princess/Knight bit though because though I clearly agree that he'd do anything for her, the traditional roles of a princess/knight IMO is that the princess typically waits for the knight to rescue her which is not really what BC are all about ... especially now. It's just a personal opinion though, since it may be me that feels that way.

Yea we could give it more time to see what really fits as a title though ... it's no rush anyway. And if the majority still want to retain the current title, that's okay by me too.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit