View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 07:59 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
This girl I met in gossip girl fandom did mb assessment of the characters and I thought it was interesting to see what the perceived results would be. I def think ephram would be an intj.
I am more on the INFJ side to be honest. I do think that he had Extrovert Feeling in him. He was great listener and he did helped people. He was Introvert though so he needed some time to recharge. I think that he genuinely wanted to help people. It was shown with Amy, Colin, Kyle. It's why I think that he would love teaching.

Quote:
Except for the time that he physically tried to take the entire football team down at the mine.

Michelle I'm with you on this one. I do think that Ephram had good empathic skills. That's another reason why I think that he was INFJ and not INTJ.

Regarding the scene in the Pilot you mentioned I always saw this conflict in Ephram. Like he was pissed that his mother was dead and he was pissed at his dad for not being there when he grew up and for moving. I got his frustration, but I also think that deep down he always felt uncomfortable the moment he yelled at Andy.

Plus for me Ephram wasn't pissed at Andy for just being absent father. He was pissed at him because he was absent husband also. Basically Ephram's frustration wasn't just about him, but also about the way Andy had screwed up with Julia, Delia and Ephram. Ultimately this was the reason why I didn't see Ephram's frustration as just him being brat.