View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 01:26 AM
Talula78
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVJunkie22 (View Post)
I love her too and it won't be the same without her, because even though she wasn't a main character she was the biggest supporting character. And she did have scenes on her own sometimes without any main characters present. I'm still holding out hope for at least a cameo - I think her involvement might also draw even more viewers and I do want this to be a success for everyone involved since they seem to be genuinely excited about it and when Gilmore Girls ended they all admitted they were relieved it was over. It's so nice of them to look back on it with new perspective and want to do this right for the fans.
for a cameo! She'd definitely bring in more viewers, for sure! And I get the actors becoming burned out by it all. David & Gillian said similar things about the time they were shooting X-Files and were absolutely exhausted by the grueling schedule but now that so much time has passed, they can take stock with only the good memories left and that's the way the GG cast comes across to me. I can't WAIT to see them reprise their iconic roles again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Oh, I think you misunderstood me, sorry! I wouldn't say that the actress tries to hard, but its the sort of movies she chooses. I watched most of them, but while I enjoy what Melissa does with the writing...it's like the writers are trying too hard to show the funny side to the audience, while Melissa has no issues doing that herself. She deserves better scripts...like GG.
Haha, no worries, I got ya. I agree that she has hits & misses but some of the "hits" I find incredibly funny so that's where I stand. Anyhoo, Amy's writing is one of a kind & Melissa did wonders with it, I think we can all agree on that.