View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 06:09 PM
Drunk On You
Moderator Support Team

I know no matter what she does there are going to be people who complained.

There were those who complained when it was originally suppose to be 3 Dani books. Then when Karen realized it wasn't going to work like that and combined those 3 and the 2 Mac books into 4 and put Mac back into the main POV for Burned people complained about that too saying it's suppose to be a Dani book.

Honestly I was glad to be back in Mac's head. I like Mac. Until I started reading reviews I didn't realized how many people didn't like Mac. Which I don't understand if they didn't like her why did they continued with the series.

Don't get me wrong I like Dani. But she's very annoying. I know some love the fact that Dani is like she is and very cocky and wants to be a superhero. That's what I don't like. She's not invincible and Dani should know that. And I don't know why but I get annoyed by her and people calling her The Mega or Mega.

I still want to know more about Jada. I feel like she's so much more than just another personality or fragment. Jada took over when Dani went into Faery and spent 5 1/2 years in there. I feel like Jada knows more and is more powerful than just be stuck in Faery for almost 6 years. That's a lot of information.

has there been any consistency for time lost in Faery? Dani/Jada was in there for a month and lost 5 1/2 years. In BF Mac spent the day/afternoon in there and lost a month. Those are the only 2 times I can remember the time frames off the top of my head.

April