View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 10:36 PM
~AnastasiaGrey~
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
I watched the video again this morning. I agree with Tee. Thanks for sharing it Lucresiare.

I remember Bay's line to Melody, when she visited after Emmett broke up with her. Bay said, "I wish that I had never even met him."

I would love to see an AU where Bay never did meet Emmett and to see how different her life would be. Emmett was a comfort to Bay, when she first found out about the switch. He helped her search for her father and listened as she shared her heartbreak over learning Regina knew the truth all along. I guess Bay would have done fine without Emmett back then, but it was nice that he chose her, when everyone else was making her feel like they chose Daphne.

Bay's life would have been a lot better if she could have avoided that first prom, though. Maybe she would have gotten into Pratt University, if she had not had all of that heartbreak in high school.

However the AU goes, when Bay wakes up from this alternate universe, I would like to know if she still wishes she had never met Emmett.

I would also like for Bay to have a glimpse as to what Emmett's life would have been like, if he had never met her.

Switched at Birth writers, please show us this alternate universe! I need to know how Bay and Emmett's presence in each other's lives affects them.
I like those ideas