View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 04:13 PM
room to breathe
Elite Fan

Yes they are, especially when there are lots of characters (or very few). That is really good though. Is it your second try?

There are some placement issues which I would change; the blonde on the right should be on the other side since she is facing the other way (you can have more characters on one side so no need to swap anyone), and I would move the second guy in from the left a little bit over away from the smallest guy (it is a guy right?) so he is not covering the face as much.

Some of the skintones do not match. Unless you get pictures from the same photoshoot (and even then it does not always work) television shows can be a lot harder to match. Sometimes you cannot get them to match completely you just need to get them as close as possible.

There still appears to be that 'issue' Holly and Mel picked up on with your last one as the pictures appear a little distorted. Are you resizing the pictures from the corners only and never the sides? Maybe it is just his face but the main guy appears too skinny to me, and then the blonde also looks a little distorted but it does not help that she is facing the wrong way.

Did you use the logo or the show font? What you have done looks good, I am just wondering. Why is there a red box after the show name?