View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 07:58 PM
comic fan
Addicted Fan

I have Buffy # 23,Part III of"In Pieces On The Ground."I was lucky to get my copy today.I can't wait until the weekend since I'm about to have 18 to 24 inches of snow dropped on my area starting tomorrow night.So I really wanted to get my comics today and did.

I thought this was a very strong issue.I actually like how Andrew was handled in this issue and that in the end he did the right thing.

As for Jonathan,he didn't feel like Jonathan but then again,he is a A.I. program so there is that fact.

Hate seeing the rift between Buffy and Willow but I am interested in where this goes.

As other haves said,I don't trust . D'Hoffryn and think he's going to become a big threat by the end of the season.

Said to see Giles decide to leave to go to that other domain but it's understandable.I'm sure he'll be ack in the final season arc.

On the Buffy/Spike front.Putting my preferences aside,I think this could go either way at this point.

Liked seeing Dawn with her study group and their reaction to Buffy and her group poofing in.

So I really like the issue..