View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 01:40 PM
podmom
Elite Fan

ML you are on a roll...thanks for another new thread!!

That is a good solution to the too many books dilemma....I think some of our just need to get thrown out...text books ( not me) and just ones nobody would want to read but then there are others....I might ask the nursing home if they want some but I don't see many people there that are up to reading but there are a couple.

I made what I think is a dumb purchase the other night..it was late that will be my excuse I didn't know SM had written a kinda new Twilight..for the 10 anniversary....a little bit tweaked version of Twilight plus (unfortunately she didn't finish Midnight Sun which I actually really enjoyed...the part she did)..... a version of Twilight with the lead characters changing roles....the girl is the vamp the boy the human....I read the sample and was like oh I'm just doing it....but so far it isn't cutting it. I'm gonna stick with it for now but it kind of is just Twilight with all the sexes reversed and the story is almost verbatim the same. Did you know that was out there ML I think it is called Life and Death.