View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 10:55 AM
Heart of Rhythm
Addicted Fan

1. Got hooked at the bridge scene already. Their natural chemistry and their complicated history drew me in. And I just adore the subtext and depth in season 1, it gave Connie the kind of scenes she's insanely talented for.

2. None for Deacon, but Stacey was the one I liked the best if I really have to choose. I love Rayna/Liam but for the fun casual thing that it was, not for long-term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
All of 3A? Is that not allowed?
3. Pretty much. The worst for me: 1) Deacon hitting Rayna in the "Postcard From Mexico" flashback in 301. The writers had never suggested he was violent with her before, that would have caused me to stop supporting this ship immediately. But it was when the writers were trying to make us root for Luke at all costs and Callie had even said Luke was "Deacon gone good" (so many things wrong with that statement). 2) The little "Nice of you to come" scene in 306, Rayna's tone was so condescending. 3) Their scene at Deacon's house in 309. 4) And yeah, I had almost forgotten about 320, but of course not a fan of the history rewriting and bad looking flashback.

4. Scenes I rewatch the most are not necessarily my absolute favorite ones. I don't know. I would say probably all the scenes from 119?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjou (View Post)
Sitting on the couch singing 'At the End of the Day'.
Yes, especially that one.