View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 12:00 AM
TVFan221
Extreme Fan

First off, bit of trivia. In the original pilot script when Deacon asks Rayna what would she change she says "Everything. I'd do it all different." and then Deacon says "That makes two of us." So there was no mention of "Nothing." I wonder if that was a Callie change or a Connie change?

And for the questions.

1. The elevator kiss. I started watching right around then and I was hooked with that. I then went back and watched the earlier episodes and really fell in love with their chemistry and how honest and real their relationship felt.

2. I pretty much hated them with any one else. I liked Liam as a character and did feel he and Connie had some good chemistry, but I was already team Deacon by then.

3.The same as Sarah, the flashbacks in 301, and those god awful flashbacks in 320. So basically this show should stay away from flashbacks. Whoever said yes to making Connie and Chip play teenagers should be fired.

4. This is sooooo hard, but I'd have to say the kiss/sex scene is 118. I loved it when she showed up at his door like that, and they were both pretty into filming that initial love scene.

5. Anything where the kids aren't bratty and are happy for their parents like they should be.

6. Anything by Once Upon a Sunday. Piratewench has written some really good ones. That one shot that took place in the weeks after R/D first got back together called "Borrowed Time." "Breaking the Cycle." "Like I do." There are too many good ones.

Last edited by TVFan221; 01-19-2016 at 12:09 AM