View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 07:10 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

OMFG! When exactly was the 'kiss a ginger' day? It's so cute that he tweeted something like that.

Quote:
I thought he put his gun down because he saw Cooper behind Solomon? Tom was so surprised when Cooper put Solomon down but Ressler wasn't. I may or may not have watched that scene a few times.
I really only have seen this scene once so I can't tell for sure... I promise to re-watch it again and see what I can see. Hopefully something but it's really possible.

I as well really loved Ressler in 3x10! He was as awesome as he was in 3x09 starting from the point where he figured out about Hitchin.

You know what I thought the most interesting? That he was talking to Cooper when Hitchin gave this press conference and asked him if it wasn't kind of unfair that Hitchin didn't take any responsibility for anything she's done but is just standing there after all of it. The boy scout we saw again in that situation and I loved it. It wouldn't be believable if he changed completely and his scene for justice is so high that this question had to come.

And yes, Ressler giving Cooper the job back really surprised me as well. But yes, I guess the last two episodes especially showed him what the difference between a field agent and the leader is and he prefers the first one. Good for us!
I'm really happy that Ressler isn't AD anymore because I think this position always suited Cooper more than Ressler.