View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 04:49 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

D.J. Tanner-Fuller/ Candace Cameron Bure #1: She is the head of this "full house"

The oldest Tanner sister is DJ. She's loved animals all of her life, so she became a veternarian. Her favorite color is purple. She loves her three boys and just wants to be a great mom.

D.J. Tanner-Fuller is a widow and mother of three.

Candace Cameron was the youngest of four children, born in southern California to Robert and Barbara Cameron. Following in the footsteps of her older brother Kirk Cameron, (who played Mike Seaver for 7 seasons on the hit show Growing Pains (1985)), Candace decided to pursue acting herself. She appeared in several commercials, and guest-starred on shows such as Punky Brewster (1984), St. Elsewhere (1982) and Who's the Boss? (1984).

In 1986, at age 10, she was cast as Donna Jo "D.J." Tanner, the eldest daughter, on Full House (1987). The show's eight-year run ranks it among the most successful series of all time. Candace also appeared in the films Punchline (1988) (playing Sally Field's daughter), as well as numerous television movies.

After Full House (1987) ended its run, Candace married hockey player Valeri Bure at the age of 20. They have three children. Candace continues to make appearances on I Love the '80s (2002), and hosted 50 Cutest Child Stars: All Grown Up (2005) on the E! network. (2015) Candace join the daytime talk show the View.

official links
candacecameronbure - official website
official twitter
official facebook
official instagram

supporters
Lexipedia
My Kind Of Crazy
KeepThisaSecret
heaven85
HaylijahღEndgame
follow your heart