View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 12:54 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Yes!!!! It really pissed me off! I don't know if they did that when they were airing S4 a while ago (if they did I didn't notice it) but I taped SK and TLD and I noticed it way more in SK Even though their little things they were very noticable for me. Like the scene when Joey goes to talk to Pacey after the karoke scene, they cut so many of those little parts where there was silence. Like after Joey said she felt it and she was shrugging her head yes, when Pacey had that silent moment before he asked how it felt, when Joey gave this smug like look on her face before she said it made her feel alive (I kind of like that cause it's like she's saying "Yes baby I felt it") then after they hear Gwen interrupt their kiss they look at each other a little longer before turning around. SK is possibly my favorite episode of S3 and ever, so I noticed those things from watching the episode too much lol. Anyway, those silent moments during that scene really shows how their feeling each other out about their feelings for each other and I hate that they went and chopped all that up They also cut Andie singing karoke but I expected that since someone else brought that up a bunch of times (but ABC Family played her song) I don't even get the point of that, it's not taking up that much damn time GMAB. It's bad enough they replaced the music now their chopping up scenes? Even ABC Family didn't do that. All I know is while I was watching it I was like WTF? Unnecessary.

Their also insane if they cut that from Anti Prom cause Pacey watching them dance with Joey looking at him with sadness is just another thing showing how much they miss, love, and ache for each other. Good thing their on YT if their going to butcher important scenes SMH.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote