View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Miranda
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)

Also, I don't see Ressler jumping into a relationship any time soon with another woman. That man is still hurt over losing Audrey like he did. I think he'll have a serious issue with being able to protect whomever he is with against the people he hunts down every day. I think he needs someone who can protect herself against the monsters as much as he can.
I totally agree. And that someone will be Liz. Not right now of course but in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I was like 'Seriously? You can't be serious about that????' and then she says this name and he knows exactly what's going on! That change in his face for realizing Stunning! And that was the moment which I loved him from!
That moment was amazing! I never though he would find out already that Reven was dead let alone that Hitchin killed her. Reven was so smart with choosing her last words otherwise Ressler would have never figured it out so fast.

Quote:
And how he told Hitchin that he knew! That really impressed me! That's Ressler how we always need him!
He really stepped up this episode to the Director and Hitchin and he was so hot while doing that!

x