View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 08:18 AM
ChellyChelle
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
At the beginning of the episode, I could have killed him! First of all his call with Red. Seriously? Making it about him beating Red. Oh man, I felt like in kindergarden and really was wondering where his principles were there... That's a no go and that's something I for sure will never forget.

Then him going to Hitchin because Reven told him he could trust Hitchin... I was right before banging my head on the desk when he finally realized what a mistake he just made.

And from that moment on, everything changed and please, lets keep it that way because this Ressler I love and like so much more than that stupid 'boy' who seems to never have attended the academy at all.

Oh, and did you realize that Ressler put his gun down!!?? HE PUT HIS GUN DOWN, something that he reported about Liz in season one to get her into trouble. That was good to see!
Oh man! I forgot about that Kris! He did report her for doing that in S1. Wow... And he does it to save Tom. I would NEVER guess that would've happened.

I was so over Ressler in the first 10 minutes of the show. I cringed when he said Oh yeah Red, I beat you. Like seriously, writers?? This is about your partner being accused of being a murderous spy and committing acts against the US and you are sitting there saying haha to Red??

But then he did redeem himself later on. I just hope it stays, like you said. I love this Ressler and I think the writers don't understand his character as much as we fans do at times.

Also, I don't see Ressler jumping into a relationship any time soon with another woman. That man is still hurt over losing Audrey like he did. I think he'll have a serious issue with being able to protect whomever he is with against the people he hunts down every day. I think he needs someone who can protect herself against the monsters as much as he can.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist