View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Tisha89
Master Fan

Babies TFTNT Ana. Amazing OP (quotes, pics and gifs are on point).

Quote:
"The fries are good. Want fries?" Isaac says. He's standing at the bar at Malachy's, a frozen-in-time Upper West Side dive, where he stretched his drinking dollar as a Juilliard student during the early 2000s.

He decided to apply on impulse after passing by the school when he was in New York doing a play. Once he was in the acting program, he quickly befriended Chastain, who was dating a friend of his. "She was an upperclassman and I was an underclassman. And she was amazing. She would give me a hard time about . . . my petting animals that I shouldn't have been petting, " Isaac says, laughing. "Which is the new euphemism, by the way. I definitely petted a few animals in those days." (For her part, Chastain is as discreet now about his past dalliances as she was disapproving then, saying only: "I don't know, he's got a wild side to him, I guess.")

With her help, he matured. "She was always a very up-front, honest person, and she would push me to be a better man and a better actor," he says. "And so I definitely owe her a lot for that."
The Evolution of Oscar Isaac