View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And he did love Audrey very much and of course he is not completely done grieving for her. He got back with her even though she had left him once and got engaged to someone else - some men might be all butthurt over an issue like that. But he was just so happy and thankful to have her back in his life - the light practically shined out of him during that phase. Even leaving his complicated feelings for Liz aside, he is just not ready to date. At least that's what I believe.
I think she left him because he made mistakes... I think first of all he was the reason why she left, he only was engaged to his job and that was all that counted and when she left him (who could blame her) he realized what he'd lost and so I wasn't surprised he'd go back to her... He loved her, he's always loved her and so it was just logical for him and Audrey getting back together. And while spending time with him again she realized that she wasn't over him either, that she still loved him as well. I'm sure leaving him back then was so hard for her because we all could see she never really stopped loving Ressler as well.

A fan, really? I was hoping for somebody of the crew or cast... But a fan? Really? I doubt he'd let her kiss him on the cheek, right?