View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 12:24 PM
BlackWhiteRose
Fan Forum Star

Swingers [Dylan ♡ Kelly] #165:"I couldn't tell the difference, sometimes, between the fighting and the making out "- Luke Perry

#165;

Friends;Lovers;Godparents;Parents;Soulmates;

[1 - 100]

101. Mabunga
102. brendadylan1984
103. romance novel
104. jacey2
105. bickering love
106. bristow<0>
107. marmuzetka
108. AdoptMeBrangelina
109. mileno3
110. NBalways
111. WowitsJustine
112. ghjnj
113. courtneybangelcakes
114. .DylanMcKay<3KellyTaylor.
115. *Max&Liz4ever*
116. Kelly McKay
117. Nina13
118. always&forever101
119. bellasposa23
120. mrs.scott
121. Freckles87
122. iloveleyton
123. pinkpaisley
124. ElleGossip
125. 4brathan&brucas
126. Wes&FredFan
127. margravine_l
128. megan101
129. Priscilla.
130. Peyton89
131. xelanoops
132. Burning Up A Sun
134. Brucasfanalways
135. Sydney88
136. brandonobsessor
137. mint chip
138. LadyGemC
139. KellynDylanForever
140. wooster182
141. -Nina-
142. Drea936
143. bigtimefan
144. merie
145. drunkalice
146. Lisa1695
147. wowwowgabbzy
148. Yellowcard332
149. hoysoyyo
150. Fan_Girl
151. yomamma17
152. naelostinluv
153. ilovebh90210
154. karevluvsstevens85
155. kiandra
156. CrashandBurn9
157. egbert13
158. dcfriends
159. Strega21
160. Rita86
161. MusicInMySoul
162. arakha
163. smoothcriminal
164. BlackWhiteRose
165. butterflz
166. niadk
167. Flynn
168. Flickering Gaslight
169. Always Choose You
170. IrishSouthernBelle
171. falling slowly
172. Blackforestangel
173. #Marie
174. msstock87

RETIRED FF NAMES:
Mischalicious
Shiri Appleby
LittleToxicSatan
Lovely Lauren
Courtz_BV
ILuvBrucas4Eva
-cuckoo bananas-
Rainstorm18
kingjames23
bickering love
Ellie Cameron
joshuazgirl128
Addison_McHot
~Country Bumpkin~
Luke Perry (his idea!)
Jennie Garth
Steve Sanders
Donna Martin
David Silver
Jack McKay
Jackie Taylor
Steve Wasserman, writer
Brenda 2.0
Erin Silver
Lori Loughlin
Kristin Dos Santos
Gabrielle Carteris

If you'd like to be added to the fan list, simply let us know on the thread or PM the thread-starter.
There's really no reason to be shy because "the only person you need permission from ... is yourself."

the characters ;
A passionate, sweet, and weathered soul, Dylan McKay presents the ultimate pallete
of thunderous emotion and paradox. He's a man who's both completely given up and is
astonishingly hopeful at all times. A cynical romantic, if you will. Nothing quite stamps out
his spirit or the tragedy which follows him. What keeps our boy grounded is a wonderfully
wry sense of humor, piercing sentimentality, and a firm belief in visceral, unchecked
self-expression. This can make him a bit of a hedonist at times and/or showcase a
destructive side but, more sensitive and open than most give credit for, he loves easily and
he loves hard. At the forefront is a desire to be part of a family and judged as separate from
his father’s legacy of corruption. Loyal and encouraging to friends, this natural loner is
always there to reiterate the importance of knowing who you are, staying true to it, and going
for what you want. Nothing makes Dylan happier than watching those around him grow, and
Kelly is certainly no exception. Ideally, all he needs is some sand, a good book, and his best girl.
Maybe some peach pie.

Interests include: poetry, environmentalism, classic film, writing, water sports.
Special honor as: The primary teacher and brother figure to the gang.
Famous for: Waiting on Kelly to come back to him.
Lesson he represents: Be true to yourself at all costs.
Main influence with this pairing: [Freedom, identity, courage, self-respect,
vulnerability]. The first man to meaningfully appreciate her beyond sex or status, challenging
the belief that she's unlovable.
Kelly Taylor is the perfect combination of strength, vulnerability, snark, and sweetness.
She breaks your heart and makes you laugh, depending on the season and mood. Her story rests
on the theme of self-awareness, as she’s often thrust into an identity crisis, needing to separate
who she is from what other people want her to be. A troubled past notwithstanding, our girl learns
to love herself, overcome insecurities, and live with less fear. It's okay for her to shine. Kelly
carries an air of flirtatious mischief right from the start, though never with the intent for harm.
She's alternately vivacious, melancholy, sensitive, and harsh. Basically, a tart of a woman. No
stranger to putting up walls, we see that she's also a natural care-taker whenever they are down,
firm about keeping others on the right track. She is, at once, the mother of the group, the mopey/
sarcastic teenager, the ultimate sex siren, and the lost little girl, delivering both extreme angst
and lightheartedness. Much of this angst revolves around romance and the surrender to love,
but what she really wants is a clear sense of peace while so much around her seems to fade.
Fortunately, Dylan needs her as the steady force in his life and shows up to be the same.

Interests include: public relations, female empowerment, child psychology.
Special honor as: Arguably the most developed character of the series.
Famous for: Not admitting how she feels.
Lesson she represents: Never hide your heart.
Main influence with this pairing: [Faith, family, purpose, relatability, pride].
She sustains his belief in people's capacity for positive, unexpected change,
reinforcing his faith in himself and others.

I just want to go away, to someplace new,
where nobody knows me ... but you.

our top five moments ;

<b>
</b>

<b>
</b>

<b>
</b>

"What I would do to go out with Dylan McKay."

our top five moments ;

"Have you seen him? I mean, is he okay?”

~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~

Last edited by msstock87; 01-09-2016 at 08:54 PM