View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 10:06 PM
~AnastasiaGrey~
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I'll preface this by saying I am a fan of the Amazing Race and a few years back, they had a mother-daughter team but it was a birth mother and birth daughter who literally met for the first time when they started the race. They were the second team eliminated and when they were describing their relationship to other contestants they said, "This is our time together. After this, we're going to go back to our separate lives and families." And it wasn't meant in a harsh way; they just knew and accepted that they have very different lives.

And maybe that is what Regina should have done from the outset, simply stated she wanted to get to know Bay as a person, but Bay has a mother and father who love her very much. I mean, Regina still looks like a tool, but slightly less of a tool than she does now. Now she simply looks like a flaky inconsiderate person whose daughter is begging her to love her and chose her and she's just like nah.

The way Regina puts everyone before Bay is really sad and it makes Regina not rootable for me.

It's the same old same old. The finale just proved it again. Of course after finding out her art show is a fake, Bay has to be the one to comfort Regina (who doesn't deserve it frankly) who, you know, didn't even bother going to the fake art show. You'd think Regina could be the parent for five seconds and comfort her daughter, but nope.
I think maybe Regina probably does it because not that it excuse it, but maybe she feels like she failed Bay as parent so that why she doesnt even try idk.