View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 09:12 AM
Shiri S
Master Fan

This is my Christmas gift to you guys

Daniela

Daniela didn't dress up often but when she did, she looked like she knew what she was doing. She didn't even want to go to this thing at first but Ryan, he had a way of sweet talking her into doing things and that was exactly what he did where the party was concerned. She would much rather be at home watching some Christmas movie and cuddling with him but her husband offered some incenstives if she went and they were ones that she could not say no to. The wait would be killer but it would be worth it.

She walked in arm and arm with Rick following after Lucrezia and Alex. She was glad she didn't have to have body guards with her anymore, since her husband counted as one. A body guard marrying the one he was guarding. There was some sort of Lifetime movie in there, she was sure of it. She wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened to her sister eventually. Anyone could see that the dynamic between them was more than meets the eye. She couldn't help but be amused by their banter as they entered the house behind them.

"She's got the right idea" Daniela told Rick when Lucrezia mentioned getting drinks. Sometimes drinking was the only way the oldest Moretti daughter got through events like this. She really did hate dressing up. "Come on, Alex. It's for chairty" She spoke, echoing her sister's words with a grin as she grabbed a glass of something. She didn't care what it was.

Tag Rick, Lucrezia, and Alex

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall