View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 09:17 PM
degausser
Master Fan

Adrienne
These little intimate moments between two sisters were always brief whenever their family found itself playing host to some sort of charity event and Adrienne was already regrouping, taking command of her emotions so that she might be able to better face the crowd outside. With each step toward the door Cadence took, Adrienne could feel herself growing harder, their conversation gradually fading from memory. When she heard the gentle swish of her sister's dress suddenly deaden, she knew her sister must have stopped before reaching the door and turned to face her. The next thing she knew, Cadence was standing in front of her, waving her magical invisible wand and wiping the slate clean between the two of them.

Tall, proud Adrienne Delongpre stood rigidly as her little sister wrapped her arms around her torso, her arms hanging stiffly at her side. It was with great difficulty that Adrienne returned the gesture, having hardened over the years and generally being of a view that such displays of affection were a mark of weakness she could no longer afford to show. Yet as the seconds ticked on, she could feel her muscles relaxing, her shoulders slumping forward and her arms completing the circle around Cadence's form. Plus, everyone knows you're more bark than bite. Adrienne's arms fell limp at her side before pulling out of the embrace. The glint of mischief in the younger blonde's eye was countered with crooked smile of her own. "Everyone you say?" Adrienne crossed her arms over her chest already feeling more like herself. "Clearly I'll need to file my teeth before we head back out." Her lips spread wider, the expression more sneer than smile in the end.