View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 08:44 AM
redrose13
Elite Fan

Quote:
I remember thinking he was a total douche in the beginning...then was like "what is happening here...why do I like slash love Bellamy all of a sudden"

this sounds about right

Quote:
Same, his character arc was PERFECT though. I think like 99% of the fandom disliked him initially but then TPTB just showed the depth of his character and there was no turning back. And it didn't feel contrived or forced, his character development felt realistic because you could see that he was a great, decent guy deep down.
EXACTLY. It was just so well done.

Quote:
Episode 3 was when he began to change/we saw his softness. Sister's Keeper was a big turning point. But I feel like where I took notice the first time around was Day Trip. Going back and rewatching, I can see the good starting in episode 3 though.
Man those first 2 episodes of Bellamy were rough lol but episode 3 was were I was hooked. I completely agree, that were we got to see him with Charlotte and hints of the caring big brother that he is peeked through. And I also think Clarke helping Atom changed ALOT for him. Both in how he saw her, his respect for her but also just in his behavior in general. But man oh man His Sister's keeper is still one of my top 3 favorite episodes. Such a beautiful, emotional episode. Anything with Bellamy and Octavia- I'm there. Bob Morely has just been so amazing as Bellamy