View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 11:01 AM
alt.er
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I would love that! The scruff he had during the summer hiatus was so hot that I really wanted him to have it on the show as well.
Any chance you could post some pics of the summer scruff? I am of course, asking for science. :

Quote:
I can't wait for Lavender either! I am not a fan of horror movies. I never watch them tbh but this one I just need to see for Diego!
I love horror movies! I'm more partial to psychological horror rather than the gorefests. But invariably after watching one, I turn on every light in the house and hide under the covers. Really hope Lavender turns out to be a good movie.

Quote:
Oh Sarah you should definitely check out Unconditional! It is such an amazing movie! Diego doesn't have that big of a part in the movie but he is awesome in it and so is the movie itself.
I literally just saw the movie. Thanks for recommending it. Very inspiring with a lovely, uplifting message but the whole time I kept thinking that it needed more DK. He was so sweet and caring as the husband - I wanted to see more of their married life.

Last edited by alt.er; 12-19-2015 at 11:10 AM