View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 10:33 AM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I don't think it's acceptable, I was just trying to explain the reason why they did it..

and believe me you do a lot for the people you love, in this case Mel for Linds, and if you want to be accepted in your family, like Linds, you too do a lot... I think that Linds parents told them, that if they want to com to the wedding they have to pretend to be straight and come with a date... there would be no other reason
Exactly. Being in a marriage for almost 27 years, we've both compromised a lot over the years. For example: I've always hated to go away out of state (on vacation ) to visit relatives. IMO, that's not a vacation at all. But I've had to grin and bear it for the entire week and smile visiting them and just feeling uncomfortable the entire time.

It's not that I don't love them, but running all over the place with 3 kids is not my idea of fun. My hubby loves it though, so I have to love it for him.