View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 01:54 PM
alt.er
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I think every actor should be aware that there will always be haters and creeps out there who would tweet some senseless crap or so... Gladly there are a lot more that are nice and caring and I really hope that this wasn't the reason why he stopped to interact with his fans. Because that would be annoying. I somehow assume it's simply a time thing. Look at Megan, she isn't as active anymore either and it will get even worse when she has her child. That's how life goes.
Yes, it could be a time issue - he must be very busy and he also has a small child. I suppose my mind went to negative comments because of how the cast is sometimes blamed for stuff which is beyond their control. For example, Megan made some comment sometime back which was perceived by some fans as anti-Lizzington and they were pretty horrible to her. DK also has to deal with people who are angry with Ressler for one issue or other. Look at the mass hysteria when Ressler slept with Samar! I think internet just gives people the illusion of anonymity which of course lets the inner *******s of some people come out.

Quote:
And you are a fan of his outfit on the first picture? Oh man, I don't like it at all... Looks way too feminine to me.
I think its the coat thing he is wearing. Is it a coat or a cardigan? It makes me think of stuff worn by old grandpas everywhere.