View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 09:06 PM
Keke75p
Dedicated Fan

Thx for the new thread

Also w Riley his character Markus was kinda suppose to be a mess. We learned that pretty quick and so did the others like Avery and Rayna also found out quickly how easy Markus jumps from one idea to the next, and very wishy washy one day he's nice Markus next day he's throwing Avery out and blaming Avery, so happy about his performance and music , kissing Rayna, then he's back w Boulevard, so not so sure Riley was specifically talking about the writers but maybe he was idk.

As for this Maddie Daphine stuff I'm now officially confused, so now Maddie is saying she wishes they would have married long ago, huh? Also personally the idea of her being scared because a stranger paparazzi is sticking cameras In her face being rude probably and Deacon steps up to protect her like um her father is ridiculous!! I don't know what Riley meant but I know I don't get where or what they're doing w this. I do not like this storyline yet again Deacon can't be happy now his kids don't wanna be around him, super!!