View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 11:00 AM
CityGal
Fan Forum Hero

Jennifer Morrison talks directing new music video, what to prepare for on 'OUAT''s midseason finale - Page 2 of 2

This is the ONCE portion of Jen's interview:
Quote:
HelloGiggles: Our readers are also really into OUAT…and I am too! And the mid-season finale is [today], so I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about the show.

JM: Sure!

HG: So. Would you say that you’re like your character, Emma Swan? You two seem to share the same go-getter, leadership mentality. Like, when you decided to pursue directing! I think that’s something Emma would totally do. If she had time, that is.

JM: Ha! When she’s not slaying dragons! Sure, there are certainly things about Emma that I relate to, that are a part of me. Definitely I think I have a natural instinct to lead. I guess I’ve always seen her as different than me, because she’s had such a rough upbringing and she has such a rough exterior. And I don’t see that as a part of who I am. I was incredibly blessed and lucky that I had a very a warm childhood. I don’t have those same walls up that Emma has had up so long. I feel like once I reach the Dark Swan arc, and I started to have an opportunity to break Emma out of those walls and into a place where she was more vulnerable and available more emotionally, THEN she started to feel more connected to me. Because I feel like I operate from a more vulnerable place.

HG: Do you guys have weird rituals or traditions behind the scenes?

JM: Ah, no. Our show is sort of always…camping. I am never in my trailer! Ever!

HG: If you could pick any princess or prince (or fairy tale character) to appear on the show, who would you choose?

JM: Maybe Aladdin and Jasmine? We haven’t done that yet.

HG Maybe anyone from the Pixar movies?

JM: Oh my gosh, can you imagine Toy Story? It would be fun if all our toys came to life.

HG: Can you imagine if there were all those toys in Mr. Gold’s shop, and they came alive and destroyed his life?

JM: Oh god that would be so creepy!

HG: What’s one thing that fans should prepare for on Sunday?

JM: It’s gonna be…a lot to go through.

HG: Sooo, we’re going to shed many tears.

JM: Well, I certainly did, as Emma. It’s a heart-wrencher for sure.