View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 08:33 AM
FoxPhile
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I hope things went okay for you and nothing went wrong.
It went pretty well. By the time I left, almost everything was working. The management company of the building had coffee and donuts for us in the morning and also a really nice lunch buffet. We had some interesting issues with our access discs - you need those to get just about anywhere, including using the elevators and in some cases, even getting to the rest rooms. There's a really nice cafe on the ground floor - with access from inside the building - that I will definitely have to check out. I might not be bringing my lunch with me so often.

I got a little emotional when I left the old building for the last time last Thursday. I thought I was being silly the whole time, but I couldn't help it. I've been working there for over 35 years, so that building has been a big part of my life. I actually visited the building and went on a tour when I was a Junior in high school - which is the year it was opened. At the time, I had no idea it would be where I would make my career.

~Heidi