View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 04:48 PM
lessismore
Fan Forum Hero

Same ol' convo over and over... Chuck was excused? Hah... That is the funniest thing really. He spent his entire series arc to grow up and own his mistakes and make amends, unlike Dan. Becoming a man from a spoiled brat... I see these two characters somewhat real opposites of the show actually. Regarding their arcs as well. And you'd think Dan would be actually interesting when he swapped roles with Chuck, but he was plain boring again.

Also, Chuck didn't get meaner. He got screwed up the most and payed the most. But, Dan is the most excused character ever... He has made mistakes, sure everyone can, but he is forgiven all the time and won every time; he is even the one who gets to be apologised for the mistakes he made ???? Probably you don't remember those too... Also, Chuck never acted like he is better unlike Dan. The problem with Dan judging people was about him judging and then doing and being the worse and acting like he knows better. He messed up with these people's lives. He ruined and he still won and got everything he wanted. There is no case that he has lost something for what he did. Even at the very end. He is GG, it doesn't matter you accept it or not, and we see him forgiven. Meah, whatever he is GG??.. Kind of subtle imo because yeah whatever Dan is GG, audience weren't even thinking of him as to quote Chuck And yeah still he whined and got worse and worse... Oh give me a break... I lost my respect for Serena when she forgave him again. I mean after 5 years it might have been ok even if they wouldn't show again how he made amends, but forgiven like that and there... Seriously his life was so hard, poor guy hah...