View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 01:56 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

iZombie 2x09 Cape Town (mid season finale) - air date 12/8/15

Quote:
“Cape Town” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

JUSTICE ROLLS IN — Liv (Rose McIver), Detective Babineaux (Malcolm Goodwin) and Ravi (Rahul Kohli) work together in solving the murder of Chris Allred (guest star Jay Hindle), who was a high school shop teacher by day, and a vigilante crime-fighter named “The Fog” by night. Liv gets into trouble while on superhero brains and becomes a little too much for Clive to handle. Meanwhile, Major (Robert Buckley) has an eye opening conversation with a new friend. Lastly, Blaine (David Anders) forces Liv to do the unthinkable. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Diane Ruggiero-Wright (#209). Original airdate 12/8/2015.

RULES!

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 01-09-2016 at 02:58 PM