View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 07:52 AM
Forwood4Bamon
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I hated what they did to Dan in season 5 and 6. He was always flawed, but still had an amazing heart. I don't really care that he judged people cause the cast of characters all did that. Blair was horrible in early s1 but got better by the end of s1. Then she got progressively worse, but I think people enjoyed the fact that she was an elitist bitch. Serena was just spinning after S3 because apparently she had to be a hotmess. I just think switching so many showrunners were bad for the show.

I can't take Gossip Dan seriously because they never explained his motivations and felt like a pointless omg. The only moments he seemed like his true self was around Serena and then they had the con that wasn't a con. But, I'll take ******* dan over no balls dan that was Blair's bitch anyday.

eta: lessismore

Thanks for clarifying. I've only watched s5 once and it mostly gives me a headache so I skip to 524 in my rewatches.
exactly. I hate how much Dan changed in season 5. I didn't know? What kind of quote is that? That's not the dan I loved. even though I love DB, everything still changed. Remember what Serena said to Dan? and he forgot it seemed. He brings out the best in her. I could never buy team trifecta because Serena never really loved Nate. Only Jenny did, how can I buy that? and DV was ok.