View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 12:53 AM
ds44
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
they all got worse to me. dan turned into an ass. nate was just boring, blair turned into a weak female and a whiner, serena never ever grew through the series and kept doing the same crap, chuck got even meaner and more horrible then he was in the first season IMO. obviously jenny changed. eric even turned into an ass.

i just hated where the show took things in seasons 5/6 the show got so bad and the final season was so bad.

oh well, i will always cherish season 1.
I hated what they did to Dan in season 5 and 6. He was always flawed, but still had an amazing heart. I don't really care that he judged people cause the cast of characters all did that. Blair was horrible in early s1 but got better by the end of s1. Then she got progressively worse, but I think people enjoyed the fact that she was an elitist bitch. Serena was just spinning after S3 because apparently she had to be a hotmess. I just think switching so many showrunners were bad for the show.

I can't take Gossip Dan seriously because they never explained his motivations and felt like a pointless omg. The only moments he seemed like his true self was around Serena and then they had the con that wasn't a con. But, I'll take ******* dan over no balls dan that was Blair's bitch anyday.

eta: lessismore

Thanks for clarifying. I've only watched s5 once and it mostly gives me a headache so I skip to 524 in my rewatches.