View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 09:26 AM
lessismore
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

^^ Yeah so many people wouldn't understand if I quote fictional characters from a show they don't even watch. However luckily some of my friends do because I do this a lot! I also use Joey's quotes especially "Moo point" Also some Chuck quotes "Call me sentimental" and I call confused people "natefused" or some people are "motherchuckers" Love my babies

Carrying this to here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44
no, she didn't. He asked serena in 502 how to get his money back and she told him to go to chuck and that's how he got it back. She kept the money.

You remember wrong dear. First of all no one can compete with me about GG facts (except some parts of S5 because I only watched those parts once and that was enough yuck... I mean the second half DB parts of course) Well not something you can write in your resume and it does no good to me in RL but still a specialty nonetheless

First of all, here the check Vanessa sends:
Check|Note

Second of all, the part you wrote is about Dan trying to stop the publisher before the book comes out, not about getting his money from Vanessa.

In 5x1 Dan learns from Jeremiah Harris that a book is gonna be published. He tells Dan that there is a book coming out, the main character is named Dylan and both the writing and the character awfully sound like him hah. Dan knowing that Vanessa saw his draft, goes to home and looks for the draft at the loft but he cannot find it naturally. He also learns that Vanity Fair is gonna publish the part about Princess of Monaco, basically the part where he writes like something happened between him and Blair. The subject being Princess of Monaco, vanity Fair is interested ofc. So he goes to Louis to make that not happen telling him that it might damage them. So Louis helps it kept under.

In 5x2 he still goes after the real publisher to try to stop the publishing. Since he got the check from Vanessa he thinks that he can go after the bank account to learn the real publisher. This is where he asks to Serena if she can help him because he remembers that she and Chuck went after Lily's account for the affidavit in Season 4 (4x12 to be exact). Serena tells him that it was all Chuck doing and he can ask him for help. So he goes after Chuck. At the end Chuck tells him that he can help. In 5x3 we see Chuck saying he had mediocre sex to learn the publisher So he learns that it's Shapiro's publisher and he is gonna publish the book himself. Then we learn that it was Shapiro's push to make Dan own his book and decide to publish. Dan owns his book. In 5x4 the book comes out.