View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 11:58 AM
Stack
Master Fan

I heart season 1 so much!

Forgiveness and Stuff

An episode packed with so much emotion, yet beautifully balanced with cute, funny moments... GG is always able to do that so well.

Santa burger...

Every single L/L scene in this episode is perfect... their chat in the diner, in the truck, in the hospital ("so, I said you look good..."), the hug, the hat gifting .... It's a beautiful for ep for them.

The Emily and Richard scene in the hospital room, like others have pointed out, is even more emotional to watch now. Just a beautiful, touching scene.

Very sweet Lorelai and Richard moment. A show that is known for its words can also convey SO much in moments without them.

That Damn Donna Reed

It's a show? It's a lifestyle... it's a religion. Sums up Gilmore Girls for me.

Just hearing/seeing the title of this episode makes my L/L loving heart go pitter-patter... such an adorable episode for them. All of their scenes are so great.

Love the painting song! So adorable. Love that she convinces him to spruce. Who else could have such power over him?

Their scene in the diner while picking out paint colors is fun and sweet. Gave us a little insight into Luke and how the diner came to be. Plus... the AlmostKiss!

"Oh, you really do have a chick loose in the house?" haha. Oh, Luke. Sorry to disappoint you.

Lorelai seeing Rory in her Donna Reed outfit is hilarious... love the mockery.

The Friday night dinner scenes are cute, with Emily and Richard getting their rental house, and then Lorelai/Emily talking about Luke. I remember when the episode first aired, being soooo excited about Lorelai admitting "Maybe I do" about having feelings for Luke, and then thinking that was going to be some sort of turning point for them! lol... not quite, still had to wait 4 more seasons to see it go into effect. But.. worth the wait.

Last edited by Stack; 09-27-2016 at 09:37 AM