View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 02:45 PM
Immunity
Fan Forum Star

I loved the episode the case fits a Thanksgiving episode! The episode showed were we all need to be Thankful for. The love of your family and the bound you share with them.

My heart broke for the mother a soldier at heart herself even though she lost two children in the military, had one dying son and another one missing.

Loved that the whole team worked together to find the missing brother.

It was great to see Fornell back but shame on you Fornell for only sending a fruitbasket to Gibbs thought he was your friend. Fornell's scenes with Tony were funny but I don't get it that Tony went home with Fornell for Thankgiving dinner instead of going to Palmer. I have a feeling Tony's relationship with Zoe is going to a end!

It also looks like Bishop is going to take her time to think about what to do with her marriage was good to see Bishop stood up to her family she is mad and has every right to be so. Gibbs opening up to Bishop about talking with someone rule: 28 "If you need help, ask for it." was so sweet Gibbs really has changed in the past he never would let anyone know that he has a person he can talk to.

Picking Lindsay Wagner as Bishop's mother was perfect. Kudos!! for that! Loved all the family moments but the last two were my favorite!! Barbara asking Gibbs to look out for her daughter and Gibbs saying he would was so touching , and later when Gibbs said he wasn't gonna leave without her. It was then you could see a sort of father/daughter relationship between them loved it!!!

Abby as every Thanksgiving helping in the soupkitchen now with help from McGee and Delilah.

Palmer needs to grow up his "he stand behind me" is getting annoying
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote